Wednesday, October 1, 2008

dream boys of wet dreams boys from gossip girl


Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick graced the cover of Details. Rocking the boy band look of sopping wet t-shirts and bedroom eyes, the three Gossip Girl male stars chatted with the men's magazine.As expected, when the question of sexuality arose, both Chace and Ed played it coy. Crawford answered the question of whether or not he had something to confess with a laugh. "No, sorry, I've got nothing to educate you about," the 23-year-old answered. "What does bromance even mean?" Personally, I want to know if they're the bread in a Drew Barrymore sandwich.As for Penn, he said of the paparazzi, "Sometimes it's like, I wanna walk my dog, and I can't, because there might be photographers." In response to that, he was asked if he had a dog, to which Badgley responded, "No. Everybody else does, though."You gotta love hypothetical paparazzi problems. I have tons of 'em.

No comments: